.308 7.62x51 Nickel Boron Complete Bolt Carrier Group NIB-X FA
These .308 (DPMS Pattern) Bolt Carrier Groups feature NiB-X Nickel Boron Baked Coating, which provides extreme durability, performance, and reliability. The Nickel Boron coating is corrosion resistant and harder than Nickel Teflon, Melonite, or Hard Chrome with a hardness of RC 72. Cycling is smoother and debris and buildup can simply be wiped free.
Components included in the Assembly are mil-spec and manufactured by US suppliers. The Bolt assembly is case hardened, shot peened, magnetic particle inspected, and constructed of Carpenter 158 steel. The extractor includes a high performance spring and black buffer. The 308 style Carrier is machined from 8620 steel, heat treated, and case hardened. Attachment of the Gas Key is done with grade 8 hardened fasteners, which are staked per mil-specs. The Gas Key is sealed with the proper gasket as well.
Nickel Boron baked on coating
Bolt – carpenter 158 steel, case hardened, shot peened, magnetic particle inspected.
Extractor – NiB HD Springs sitting in cup
Carrier – 8620 steel, heat treated, and case hardened.
Gas Key – properly staked grade 8 heat treated fasteners.
Full-Auto Cut (Non-NFA Item)
308 Nickel Boron Match Grade Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Style: DPMS Pattern Bolt Carrier Assembly designed to work with DPMS style barrel extension and compatible upper receivers. Always check compatibility prior to use in any firearm.
- Match Grade: Machined using the most precise equipment in the industry, our equipment is capable of achieving the most demanding of tolerances typically in excess of (+/- .0003). When combined with other match grade components and ammunition these bolts are capable of producing accurate impacts of less than 1⁄2” moa at 100 yards.
- Carrier: Mil-Spec 8620 Steel, Heat Treated, Full Auto Rated, MPI tested, Nickel Boron Coated.
- Gas Key: Original Colt Staked with Mil-Spec screws , Nickel Boron Coated
- Cam Pin: Heat treated, Nickel Boron Coated
- Info On Nickel Boron: 68 Rockwell C is 40% more wear resistant than chrome plating, with an ultra-low friction coefficient. Surface is actually harder than the substrate underneath and will not peel, flake, gall or rub off.
No Returns taken on Bolt Carrier Groups. If defective, we will arrange shipment and return to Manufacturer Representative for Inspection/repair or replacement. Void if fired with Reloads or if Rifle is not assembled by a Manufacturer or Gunsmith. We stand behind our Products. Any issues, please email email@example.com
Now you have an option to add the only lubricant/cleaner that sticks to Nickel Boron, which is FIRE Clean. This product is revolutionary on all moving metal surfaces, Direct impingement, suppressed and belt fed weapons. Works well on all surfaces and non-toxic. If you would like more than one bottle, type in "Fireclean" in the white search box to add more. You can also read more about it. Once you do and use it, you'll never use anything else on your weapons.